Junior FX ArtistApply Now
- Strong knowledge of Houdini
- Good understanding of simulation principles and timing (e.g. particles/volumes/soft bodies)
- Delivering high-quality work on time.
- Good communication skills and strong self-motivation
Extra skills that would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of 3ds Max and particles inc. tyFlow
- Experience working with game engines and the UE4/Unity animation/FX pipeline.
- Experience of render engines such as Redshift or VRay.
- Interest in biological sciences and the inner world of the human body
We pride ourselves on developing our teams and promoting internally, which means excellent scope for career progression. In addition, we offer:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays per annum
- A competitive annual bonus scheme
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Company pension scheme
- Calm Premium membership
- Medicash health benefit
- WeCare digital health & wellbeing service
- Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 2 days charity leave per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Newly refurbished, centrally located office with roof terrace
- Bike Park & on-site shower
- Employee referral scheme (£1000 if you refer someone who joins the team – payable after they have been here 3 months)
- Breakfast and refreshments provided in the office
- Hybrid working (2 days per week from home upon successful completion of probation period)
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply now by sending your CV and portfolio of work to [email protected]. Please include the role you are applying for in your email subject.
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually; however, due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.
If your application is not successful in this instance, but you would like us to retain your CV and contact you if a position more suited to your skills and experience arises, please include this in your covering email.Apply Now