Mid UI & UX DesignerApply Now
We are looking for a talented UI & UX designer with a passion for visual design and experience designing customer-facing digital applications and products. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and you’ll need to have great communication and collaboration skills.
*Please note that this is a design-focused position*
- Figma / Adobe XD
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your skillset
- Creating pixel-perfect designs to meet the needs of our customers and fulfil business objectives across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Use prototyping tools like Figma / Adobe XD to develop wireframes and prototypes to communicate ideas and concepts.
- Utilize graphic design tools and software to develop and create custom presentations, templates, and content.
- Collaborating with developers and product managers to brainstorm user interaction ideas and patterns.
- Helping your colleagues to produce visual designs for pitches to effectively communicate the project’s vision.
- Demonstrated industry experience.
- Exceptional understanding of typography, imagery, colour, and layout design.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Able to react positively to feedback from clients.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to provide finished assets that adhere to brand guidelines and technical requirements.
- Eager and ready to learn.
- After Effects
- Basic Web Development
Random42 benefits & perks
- Hybrid Working (2 days per week from home after successful completion of probation period)
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension
- Annual bonus scheme
- Calm Premium Membership
- WeCare Digital Health & Wellbeing Service
- Medicash health benefit & EAP service
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Cycle scheme
- Indoor cycle park
- Centrally located office with roof terrace
- Free breakfast and fruit in the office
- Summer / Christmas parties and regular socials
- Employee Referral Scheme (£1,000 if you refer someone who joins the team – payable after they have been here three months)
Our standard working hours are Monday – Friday 10:00 – 18:00 (35 hours per week plus one-hour unpaid lunch break per day). Unless otherwise specified, these will be the contracted hours for the role.
Responding to applications
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually, however, due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.
If your application is not successful in this instance, but you would like us to retain your CV and contact you if a position more suited to your skills and experience arises within the next 6 months, please include this in your covering email.
Conditions of employment
Please note that any offer of employment with Random42 will be subject to the right to work in the UK.
If you think this role is right for you, please apply now by sending your CV and portfolio work to [email protected], please include the job title in the subject line.Apply Now