3D Generalist - Apply Now
Random42 is a medical animation company that is looking for skilled 3D Generalists to join its production team. At Random42, combining science with beautiful cinematic visuals is our core goal as a company.
- Modelling, lighting, texturing, rendering, animation and compositing
- An artistic eye for colour, lighting, textures and composition, as well as an interest in timing and animation
- Good communication skills and strong self-motivation
- Interest in biological sciences and the inner world of the human body.
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays per annum
- Company pension scheme
- A competitive annual bonus scheme
- Calm Premium Membership
- Medicash health benefit
- WeCare Digital Health & Wellbeing Service – provides online GP appointments, health & fitness advice and 2nd medical opinions for diagnosed conditions.
- Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 2 days charity leave per year
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
We pride ourselves on developing our teams and promoting internally, which means excellent scope for career progression. In addition, we also offer the following:
- Supportive working environment
- Excellent scope for progression
- Newly refurbished, centrally located office with roof terrace
- Bike park & on-site shower
- Employee referral scheme (£1000 if you refer someone who joins the team – payable after they have been here three months)
- Breakfast and refreshments in the office
- Hybrid working (2 days per week from home upon successful completion of probation period)
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for please apply now by sending your CV, including a link to your showreel, to [email protected], please include the job title in the subject line.
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually, however, due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.