The ideal candidate will have great organizational skills, attention to detail, strong initiative and the ability to assimilate knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and medical communications. We work with the world’s leading healthcare companies, so an interest in media production and knowledge of medical science is preferred.
- Manage and develop new business pipelines and lead generation for mid-size pharma companies (Top 21-50) as well as OTC, Animal Health and Devices and Diagnostics companies
- Maintain Salesforce leads and opportunities
- Add value to overall marketing strategy for the company’s continued reputation as the global leader in medical animation
- Managerial experience is key as the successful candidate will have the capacity to come in, take on all of their responsibilities and act as a mentor to the AE’s and the wider team
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis to progress new business relations for which you hold responsibility
- Respond to client requests
- Participate in presentations to client
- Build up knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
There will be occasions to meet potential clients, agencies and pharmaceutical companies and to ensure that the main directors who travel to UK, Europe and the USA have sufficient meetings for their marketing trips that are planned two or three times each year. Also, to manage marketing material and generate new marketing strategies.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]