Junior FX Artist - Apply Now
- Strong knowledge of Houdini
- Good understanding of simulation principles and timing (e.g. particles/volumes/soft bodies)
- Delivering high-quality work on time.
- Good communication skills and strong self-motivation
Extra skills that would be an advantage:
- Strong knowledge of 3ds Max and particles inc. tyFlow
- Experience working with game engines and the UE4/Unity animation/FX pipeline.
- Experience of render engines such as Redshift or VRay.
- Interest in biological sciences and the inner world of the human body
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply now by sending your CV and portfolio of work to [email protected]. Please include the role you are applying for in your email subject.
It is important to note that due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, our team is currently following Government advice and working only part-time from our Soho-based offices, the other time spent working remotely.
Therefore, interviews for this role will be conducted remotely via video call, and we expect that this role will also be based remotely part-time until Government advice changes. We are continuing to monitor the situation as it develops and follow the latest advice from the Government on returning to office-based routines in the coming months.
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually; however, due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.
If your application is not successful in this instance, but you would like us to retain your CV and contact you if a position more suited to your skills and experience arises, please include this in your covering email.