Motion Graphic Designer - Apply Now
Random42 is looking for a talented Motion Graphic designer with exceptional attention to detail, and a strong portfolio to demonstrate their work.
Working closely with the 2D Graphics Director and Marketing department you will be producing high-quality in-house material, infographic videos, titles and labels for our medical animation videos.
Essential Software Skills:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
The Successful Candidate Should Be/Have
- Excellent understanding of typography, imagery, colour and layout design.
- A balanced and diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates different techniques of motion design and animation and technically proficient across different skills within motion design
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Able to react positively to feedback from clients.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to provide finished assets that adhere to brand guidelines and technical requirements.
- Eager and ready to learn.
It is important to note that due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, our team are currently following Government advice and working remotely rather than from our Soho-based offices. Therefore interviews for this role will be held by video call and we expect that this role will also be based remotely until Government advice changes. We are continuing to monitor the situation as it develops and follow the latest advice from the Government on returning to office-based routines in the coming weeks/months. If you think this role is right for you please apply now by sending your CV and portfolio work to [email protected]
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually, although we, unfortunately, do not always have the time. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates. Good luck!