Project Coordinator - Apply Now
We are offering the opportunity for a talented individual to join Random42 in a newly created role as Project Coordinator. The role will report directly to the CFO and matrix report to both the Medical Director and Production Directors.
Random42 consists of PhD level scientists, artists, animators and programmers, who collaborate to combine the worlds of science, art and technology, producing 3D and 2D animations, imagery, VR, AR and other interactive experiences for our clients.
We work with the world’s leading multi-national healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, as well as a rapidly growing number of biotechnology companies all of whom use our work for scientific storytelling and drug visualization. Watch our showreel to see what we produce on a day-to-day basis for our clients.
We are currently a team of 84 but are expanding quickly and expect to be over 100 within 12 months.
Our new office is in the heart of Marylebone and is currently undergoing an extensive fit-out to meet our needs.
This role will be a key link between our Science, Production and Sales departments, supporting the efficient execution of active projects. It’s this person’s role to ensure they know what’s going on with projects, including timelines, resourcing needs, utilisation, targets and margins.
- Working with the Science department to understand and keep updated with project timelines and requirements
- Working with Production to assign available staff to projects based on their skills and experience and the needs of the project
- Providing Art Directors with ongoing resource management and related support.
- Monitoring employee utilization, workload, overtime and project margins.
- Forecasting future project supply and demand (workload, utilisation and resourcing needs)
- Attending key update meetings to keep management and department heads up to date on resource capacity and availability
The ideal candidate’s skills and qualifications
- Proven experience in resourcing or managing budgets, preferably in a project-based, creative or agency environment
- Experience in developing processes that support project management and staff utilisation
- Excellent organisational & time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Process-driven individual, who can organise people, teams and workflows
- Strong initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Data-driven mindset, comfortable in excel and not overwhelmed by a lot of data
- Ability to build strong working relationships
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary. Currently, there is a salary range for this role which will be dependent on experience
- Flexible Working – a combination of office and home working
- 25 days holiday, Company pension
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company health plan (Healthshield) & access to the calm app
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Travel season ticket loans.
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to [email protected]
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually; however, due to the volume of applications, we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.