Project Manager- Apply Now
Random42 is looking for a talented Project Manager to manage a range of immersive high-science medical projects, seeing them through from the time the sales team win the pitch, to final delivery.
They will act as the key point of contact, owning project schedules and managing the workflow through Science and Production. Representing a supportive approach to work internally, and an efficient client focus externally will be important for this role.
- 2-3 years’ experience in project/account management role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and organise workload
- Minimum BSc level equivalent science qualification
- Communicates project scope internally to Science and Production teams
- Develops production timelines ahead of project kick-off
- Leads team briefs and day-to-day communication with science and production team
- Facilitates client calls for feedback and review and assembles relevant teams together
- Provides updates on the status of projects to science and account teams
- Upfront background knowledge and brief is communicated ahead of kick-off
- Builds a positive relationship throughout the project process
- Handles enquiries from clients/partners clearly and efficiently
- Defers to senior members of the team as needed
- Quality control assurance of projects before they go out the door
- Manages time between projects, and tasks between time frames
- Clear communication, level-headed and diplomatic approach
- Understands production processes, and can communicate these effectively
- Manages difficult situations in a positive and constructive way
- A good level of commercial awareness
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply now by sending your CV and portfolio of work to [email protected]. Please include the role you are applying for in your email subject.
It is important to note that due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, our team are currently following Government advice and working remotely rather than from our Soho-based offices.
Therefore, interviews for this role will be conducted remotely via video call and we expect that this role will also be based remotely until Government advice changes. We are continuing to monitor the situation as it develops and follow the latest advice from the Government on returning to office-based routines in the coming weeks/months.
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually, however, due to the volume of application we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.
If your application is not successful in this instance, but you would like us to retain your CV and contact you if a position more suited to your skills and experience arises, please include this in your covering email.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search.