We are giving the opportunity for a graduate to join the Sales and Marketing team at Random42. The role will be an Account Executive beginning in July 2021.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail, strong initiative, and the ability to assimilate knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and medical communications.
We work with the world’s leading healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, so a passion for science and a strong academic background is preferred. Strength in communication for direct customer relationships is also preferred.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Provide day-to-day support to the Sales & Marketing team, specialising in accounts for the Top 50 Pharma companies
- Execute Search Strategy using LinkedIn to identify new contacts/key stakeholders for the Top Pharma companies
- Management of key databases and initiatives (CRM Salesforce and GoogleDocs)
- Administrative tasks such as qualifying leads, emailing, salesforce and database updates
- Contacting potential new clients
- Proposal development for potential new business
- Arranging and participating in client calls
- Build up knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and key product pipelines
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Previous experience is not required, as training will be provided on the job. However, candidates must have a life sciences BSc and/or MSc with a strong desire to develop their career in marketing and communications
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Computer literate
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and able to travel to and from Central London
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to [email protected]
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually; however, due to the volume of applications, we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.
It is important to note that due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, our team are currently following Government advice and working remotely rather than from our Soho-based offices. Therefore, interviews for this role will be conducted remotely via video call, and we expect that this role will also be based remotely until Government advice changes. We are continuing to monitor the situation as it develops and follow the latest advice from the Government on returning to office-based routines in the coming weeks/months.