We have a strong policy of promoting within the company. If you are very good at what you do you can have a great career within Random42.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS...
We are looking for a recent graduate to join Random42. The ideal candidate will have great organisational skills and attention to detail. The role will involve providing day-to-day support to the science, production and marketing teams and the delivery of digital assets for the world’s leading healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. A background in life sciences and an interest in media and animation production is also a bonus.
- Account handling for small projects, as well as conferences and congress planning and delivery
- Coordinating voiceover recordings for clients
- Handling the production of marketing material
- Handling the shipping, couriers and postal accounts
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Undertaking general administrative duties as requested
- Answering incoming telephone calls, enquiries and booking meetings
Midweight Motion Graphics Designer
-Create title designs that are interesting and creative, as well as follow our clients’ brand guidelines
-Design creative floating labels for our animations
-Helping with UI mock-ups for mobile development (tablet / phone)
-Helping out in creating or finishing print and digital media related products
-Very good knowledge in animation/motion design, typography, composition and colour
-Proficient in Adobe suite mainly After Effects but also Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
-Some knowledge of web design, UI design and print design is of benefit
-Modelling, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering, Animation and Compositing
-An artistic eye for colour, lighting, textures and composition, as well as an interest in timing and animation
-Good communication skills and strong self-motivation
-An interest in biological sciences and the inner world of the human body
Scientific Account Director (molecular or cell biology PhD with some editorial experience preferable).
Please include CV and relevant work examples.
tel: +44 (0)20 7734 6001