3D Animator- apply now
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Animator who can demonstrate a strong showreel of animation work.
(Junior 3D Animator positions available)
Alongside a 3D Generalist day-to-day role, you will be expected to have particularly strong skills in:
- Rigging/character animation in 3ds Max. (other packages such as Maya, 3DS Max, Modo considered)
- Experience of working with characters and rigging beneficial.
- Organic and procedural workflows and ideas. Making use of modifiers and tools to achieve unique and interesting animations.
- Delivering high-quality work on time.
- Good communication and strong self-motivation.
Extra skills that would be an advantage:
- A good understanding of Modelling, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering, Animation and Compositing.
- Experience working with game engines and the UE4/Unity animator pipeline.
- Experience of render engines such as VRay.
- Compositing in Fusion or Nuke.
Training could be provided for someone with cross-compatible 3D application skills.
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply now by sending your CV and portfolio of work to [email protected]. Please include the role you are applying for in your email subject.
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually, however, due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.
If your application is not successful in this instance, but you would like us to retain your CV and contact you if a position more suited to your skills and experience arises, please include this in your covering email.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search.