Disease State Education Simulator
The user is able to interact and engage with a range of content including:
- MoD/MoA animations
- Patient videos
- Various decks/data
- Interactive disease progression timelines with call-out features
- Content surrounding; burden of disease, societal cost/impact diagnosis, including clinical assessment scales for diagnosis, symptoms, and comorbidities, stigma, recovery, and relapse
- Search function within the Simulator
The purpose of the microsite was to develop an easy-to-use, intuitive platform for training healthcare professionals (HCPs), exploring the disease and treatment pathway for three indications within Otsuka’s CNS portfolio.
The site’s language was later altered in some parts, so that the tool could be used for a host of different audiences and applications, including:
- Internal training
- Sales training
- Thought leaders
- Speakers within Otsuka-sponsored non-branded programs
- Professors aiming to educate students
The benefit of this application is the highly interactive element that makes the software extremely engaging to a broad audience. The software is easy to navigate and follow, allowing the user to explore the range of neurological diseases and how they are linked. Furthermore, the search function tool allows the user to delve into greater detail based solely on a single search term.
This interactive microsite has won 3 global industry awards.