We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Animator who can demonstrate a strong showreel of animation work.
Alongside a 3D Generalist day-to-day role, you will be expected to have particularly strong skills in:
- Rigging/character animation in 3ds Max. (other packages such as Maya, 3DS Max, Modo considered)
- Experience of working with characters and rigging beneficial.
- Organic and procedural workflows and ideas. Making use of modifiers and tools to achieve unique and interesting animations.
- Delivering high quality work on time.
- Good communication and strong self-motivation.
Extra skills that would be an advantage:
- A good understanding of Modelling, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering, Animation and Compositing.
- Experience working with game engines and the UE4/Unity animator pipeline.
- Experience of render engines such as VRay.
- Compositing in Fusion or Nuke.
Training could be provided for someone with cross-compatible 3D application skills.