Junior Pipeline Technical Director - Apply Now
Junior Pipeline TD
Description – This is a great opportunity to break into the vfx pipeline development role.
- Good foundation in coding languages such as Python
- Willingness to pick up additional languages where needed such as Maxscript, Vex, Lua
- Able to make reasoned decisions about software architecture and takes informed design decisions
- Able to communicate with artists/designers and understand/gather requirements for software projects and tools
- Strong understanding of object-orientated principles.
- Values code reuse and produces well-written commented code
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with some form of version control
- Familiarity with 3D production pipeline and softwares i.e 3Ds Max, Houdini, Blender
- Familiarity with 3D Graphics and Geometry
- Experience with PyQt or other UI libraries
CV (Most important)
Portfolio and code reference are good to have
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply now by sending your CV and portfolio of work to [email protected]. Please include the role you are applying for in your email subject.
It is important to note that due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, our team is currently following Government advice and working only part-time from our Soho-based offices, the other time spent working remotely.
Therefore, interviews for this role will be conducted remotely via video call and we expect that this role will also be based remotely part-time until Government advice changes. We are continuing to monitor the situation as it develops and follow the latest advice from the Government on returning to office-based routines in the coming months.
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually, however, due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.
If your application is not successful in this instance, but you would like us to retain your CV and contact you if a position more suited to your skills and experience arises, please include this in your covering email.