Junior Systems Administrator - apply now
Start Date: Immediate
Random42 are looking to hire a Junior Systems Administrator to join our small IT department. Reporting to the Head of IT, you will assist in the handling of day-to-day IT operations for the organisation.
We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in IT who can demonstrate that they possess the skills required to make a success of the role. Previous experience or relevant qualifications are advantageous, but not essential.
• First-line support
• Build, set up, clean and maintain computers
• Monitoring cloud back-up
• Logging of equipment
• Monitoring and managing the render farm
• Staff accounts set up and monitoring
• Packaging of animations for delivery to clients
• Experience of building computers
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communicator
• Able to commute daily to our Central London office
• Occasional weekend availability required (with notice)
• Knowledge of networking desirable but not essential
• Diligent, eager and ready to learn
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply now by sending your CV and portfolio of work to [email protected]
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually, however, due to the volume of application we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.