Senior Account Executive
We are giving the opportunity for a graduate to join the Sales and Marketing team at Random42. The role will be a Senior Account Executive beginning in December 2021.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of previous experience in the pharmaceutical and/or medical communications sector. They should be confident in communicating with clients, have excellent organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail, strong initiative, and the ability to assimilate knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and medical communications.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Manage relationships with existing clients and develop new business strategies for top 25 pharma companies
- Arranging and driving client interactions for new and existing business opportunities
- Management of key databases and initiatives (CRM Salesforce and GoogleDocs)
- Add value to overall marketing strategy for the company’s continued reputation as the global leader in medical animation
- Previous experience is vital as the successful candidate will have the capacity to come in, take on their new responsibilities and act as a mentor to the Account Executives and wider team.
- Proposal development and pitching for potential new business
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Candidates must have a life sciences BSc and/or MSc with a strong desire to develop their career in sales & marketing and communications
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Computer literate
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and able to travel to and from Central London
If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to [email protected]. Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line of your application.
We would ideally like to reply to everyone individually; however, due to the volume of applications, we receive this isn’t possible. We will, therefore, focus on successful candidates.